Jumat, 09 Juli 2010

my culinary at Martabak Unyil Alim

One time, I and my friend Mita went to Martabak Unyil Alim at Jl. Imam Bonjol. We never go there before, we want to tried menu there. When we just sat at chair that we choose, the waiter came and gave us menu books. Then I opened it, I feel surprised....
because more than 50 kinds of sweet martabak there with different tastes. The main menu there were martabak burger and unyil ice. We need 2 minutes to choose what we wanted. Finally I Chase “cheese brownies martabak” and mita chase “sweet chocolate corn martabak”. We both chose “unyil ice” as drink.  Around 5 minutes, our menu came, and then I cut it into 4 part. Mmm,,, the taste was so sweet, little salt because of cheese, over all it’s delicious. However I feel disappointed, because I have no saw brownies there, just chocolate cream. May be they change brownies with chocolate cream, I don’t know exactly. I tried “unyil ice”, I thougt that it was like “fruit ice”, because it was mix of mango juice, coconut, papaya, jackfruit, and other fruits. It taste so fresh and sweet. I liked this ice. What about mita’s menu? “Sweet chocolate corn martabak”, yeah I tasted it, but I don’t like it, because I don’t like corn. My conclusion for mita’s menu was it was very sweet. For you all who like sweet taste I recommended it.  ‘Martabak unyil alim” was franchise business, the place was so colorful and look fresh. It was suitable for you to spend your time to talk with your friends or to have fun with your buddies.
Sorry, I could not give you recipe of sweet martabak, because I’ve never made it, and I don’t know how to make it. Maybe this video can help you if you want to make this meals.
   
>

1 komentar:

  1. nice blog...;P
    btw dimane tu martabak unyil???? bole nie sekali2 coba kulinernya... apalagi dtemani dengan guide berbahasa inggris lagi.... mantap deh....

    BalasHapus

 
Gorgeous Beaches of Goa